Wednesday 12 August 2015

Update

Sorry, still no photo, not sure what is going on but cannot get picasa to work at the moment. Will keep trying.
Bit sad today as our youngest duckling has disappeared. It was on the pond with the others this morning but when I next checked it had gone. Probably a crow although there was a heron around yesterday. Mum has had the others out and about all day which has made me nervous.
Had a migraine yesterday which has lingered into today so have had a slow day.
I have almost finished another dress, my third. Just one more to go then I have all I need for summer!
Tomorrow we are doing a road trip to collect a table I found on a French website. It will seat 8 and is Henri 2nd, a style we love. It will need cleaning and polishing but it is only €30! This will be our main dining table. We have six Henri 2 chairs so will keep an eye open for two more. We bought the six for £50! Old furniture is generally cheap here as not many people want it. Suits my green ethics!
On the diet front, I was doing well, but have once again lost my mojo. I just cannot be bothered! Oh well.
Daughter has still not exchanged. The lease extension is sorted but the buyers solicitor keeps delaying with silly questions.  It should be any day now but they will not be here until September which is very frustrating. It does give us more time to move ahead with their house though.
I am now tired of the heat, it is too much! I am happy for autumn to start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment