Monday 3 August 2015

Missing my readers

I found the posts from my original blog and added a comment to my final one explains what had happened. So far no one has found me which makes me sad!
The ducklings are growing so fast and are now starting to turn white. I am hoping they are full Aylesbury, certainly they are looking that way. They are now in the puppy cage in the kitchen and no longer need the broody lamp. Hopefully it will not be long before they can go outside.
Hopefully tomorrow my goose pond will arrive. A friend has made it for me using an old tractor tyre and inner tube. This is true upcycling and makes me happy. The farmers have to pay to dispose of old tyres here so are easy to get for nothing. The tyre will sit in the orchard where the geese live and I will let the grass grow up the sides. I will provide a photo once it is in place.
In the cave, the support for the hot water tank is in place in the bathroom ready for the cupboard to be built around it. Downstairs the first six tiles are in place on the floor. It is getting there slowly. Daughter has still not exchanged but it should come very soon. Meanwhile they have looked at ferry crossings for a van and there is nothing available this month. Complicates things somewhat.

2 comments:

  1. Found you! You just need to put your Followers gadget thing on now, so we can become official Followers again!

    ReplyDelete