Sunday 18 October 2015

And here it is...my new to me car. She is French and left hand drive. I hope my new French license turns up without any problems now. I collect my car on 27th and cannot wait.
P is working on his new car too..it will be yellow like mine but much bigger and American! When we moved here we sold our American car as it could not be imported here. We used the money to buy our micro station. It was a yellow C5 Corvette we bought on American eBay and shipped from New York. P is working on finding a yellow C5 or C6 , European spec. Then we will also buy a van to carry the building materials and take the dogs out in. Finally we will both have clean cars that we keep that way. 
Just a quick few lines today....big day tomorrow with daughter and son in law arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment