Friday 22 July 2016

Summer has finally arrived

 The last two weeks it has been summer. Late starting but here at last. Still not normal though...temperatures have ranged between 25 and 38. I have been spraying the dogs and chickens with cold water.
It has meant work has been slow as it is often too hot to be outside. This has also meant our roof is still not finished. I begin to feel like it will never be done.
Last weekend we were in England. I finally picked up my fathers ashes. We took them to a country park he loved and scattered them in the undergrowth in the woods. A couple of rain showers will wash them into the ground. I found it very traumatic but that is the last thing to do for him!
I still feel very unsettled with no clear idea where my life is going. In my heart I really want to be in England. It has many problems but it is my home. The other three all are happy here. So as always I keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment