Tuesday 2 May 2017

Life 🌈🌨🌞

Sometimes the sun shines sometimes it rains and sometimes we have rainbows when the two come together. Bit like life really.
We had a last minute booking for a week and they arrived this evening. This flexible booking seems to be the answer for now.
I managed to break a tooth which I know will have to be removed. Being someone who has a fear of the dentist and as it did not hurt I shelved it! This bank holiday weekend I paid the price. Today after much chasing around I have started on a strong dose of Amoxicillin for an abscess. It also brought to light that my carte vitale does not work! This is the healthcare card that holds all your details and allows you to be treated for minimal cost. It also allows for reimbursements. The doctor joked that it is because I have not used it for nearly two years. We now have to start the battle to get a new one! The doctor did mention that because I have two siblings with type 1 diabetes I should be having regular blood tests. I have kept away from this but think maybe I should have it done to stop my carte vitale being blocked again! I now have to make an appointment with the dentist.
Yesterday my little Mrs Mallard went missing. A fox was seen in the area so I am sure that is where she went. The three boys are rather lost, the four of them have been together from eggs. There is not much chance of finding any female Mallards.
I have lost a lot of my veg plants to unexpected frost. I mentioned this on a forum I belong to and a complete stranger has offered me replacements. How lovely is that? Just need to arrange when I pick them up.
Hopefully the Frosty weather is behind us and I can really get going with the veg.
A few days ago a friend with a holiday home nearby came over with a mini digger and prepared the pentanque court. We now have the basis to create the court. We took him round a case of wine!
We are getting there slowly.
The bee hives seem happy. Busy coming and going. Next sunny day I need to have another look. Make sure eggs are being laid. We are going to have to take some honey off soon there is so much already. I will have to get the help of my mentor for that as I do not have the gear yet.
Summer is just around the corner!

2 comments:

  1. A very philosophical attitude to life, Aly! Things seem to be going your way finally, except for the tooth! Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is an age thing! I am far more relaxed about things now!

    ReplyDelete